We are delighted that you are interested in applying for the 2021 International Math Olympiad in Washington DC.
Interested students must meet all the following criteria in order to apply:
- Be in 8th, 9th, or 10th Grade.
- Be born in 2004, 2005 or 2006.
To Apply, kindly fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Older students who meet the Grade requirement may apply for our RESEARCH PROGRAM
- Students in public secondary schools should apply through their school’s math departments.
Registration Deadline: 7th December 2019.
- 29th Feb. 2020 – Round 1- Solve-A-thon
- July 2020 – Round 2- Olympiad Training Camp
- November 2020 – Round 3- Team Selection Test
- July 2021- Round 4- Global Finals (IMO-USA).
How do i prepare?
The Olympiad Program has no set syllabus. Registered Students will be provided resources to prepare for the Solve-A-Thon.
Our program is coached by some of the brightest minds in mathematics such as: Dr. Mark Saul- Director, American Math Competition, Prof. Moon Duchin- Harvard, Prof. David Savitt- Harvard, Saranesh Prembabu- MIT/ Harvard, Ashwath Thirumalai- MIT, Pius Onah- Cambridge University, Timothy Chu- USAMO Winner /MIT, Sefa Adzo Yakpo- GHAMO Winner /MIT, Brian Basham- MIT/Google and Yao Ohene- Harvard.